Friday, March 13, 2009

Yesterday & Today

Yesterday,
me and my friends went to CC again..
didnt have time to blog about yesterday..
so i will blog about it today..

we cycle to Cc while delon and Deyang went there by motorcycle..
i cycled my bicycle.. which i didnt even touch it for months..
i told my cousin "dun ride so fast.. later tire puncture"
3 seconds after i say this words..
my back tire puncture...
so i get down of the bicycle and push for awhile..
while waiting for Delon to come..

he ride the motor quite fast and didnt realise i am at the road side..
luckily Deyang saw me.. and they came back to me..
my cousin fetch deyang to Cc while delon fetch me home with the bicycle..
i sit at the back seat and carry up the bicycle with one hand..
it hurts my hand badly cause my hand is already painful because of pumping..
so many people are looking at us..while we are riding the motorcycle..
^^
thats all for yesterday..

today..
nothing happened..
my classes are 12-1 and 1-2..
but both of them ended half and hour earlier...

i still dont understand what really happened to you..
we are not your anyone..
dont show us your black face..
i dont give a damn on what your problem is..
you give us those black face as if we owed you something..
learn to tolerate with other people..
we dont need to tolerate with you all the time..


dear..
dont nid to worry so much about me..
thx for supporting me when someone
said something bad in my cbox..
i will try to go cc lesser..
but i think i wont stop going there..
i'm tired..
and i think i am going to sick..
so.. i will take k of my self de..
i already drink alot alot alot alot alot alot of water already..
just i dont wan to eat medicine..
try to use another way to be healthy..
i dont want you to worry me that much okiex..

somemore..
i know our schedule are not the same..
but.. i will try all my best to be with you..
when i have time.. i will surely find you de..
i will wait for you until you free..
i love you.. muackx..

No comments:

Post a Comment