Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Course Transfer

Accountancy ?
Business Administration ? (currently selecting this)
Financial Economics ?

Which one should i choose ?
from the info i get.. tmr is the last day of course transfering..
but in the form, the due date is on this friday..

should i transfer to accountancy ?? or financial economics??
my friend told me that FE or Accountant have a bright future..
but these 2 are nt my choices..
i dont want to take accountancy as my major choice in my degree..

but as for business admin ??
arhh.. i dont really know..

FE ?? i wanted to join.. but i have no friends there.. if i study alone..
i will be surely completely dead..! For sure!
and... some1 is there..
i dont know what happened to her..
she was once my best friend in sem 1..
we chit chat and joke all the time..
we even go for lunch, breakfast together..
but all of a sudden..
she just never talk to me and my friends..
till now i dont really know..
btw, it is already quite a long time since the last time i said Hi to you..
i am sure that you wont read my blog..
nvm lar.. already used to it..

just now kinda hungry.. so cook maggi using rice cooker..
These are the pictures..
it is nt maggi anyway..
its mamee

*My First Rice Cooker*
(Maggi Cooker in Kampar)
*Mamee, Perisa Vegetarian*
*It taste better than it looks*
*Thx 2 my cousin for helping me wash the dishes*

ate 2 packets today..
its kinda full now..
rest for awhile and sleep
nitexx ^^

1 comment: