Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Started to feel some pressure

Tuesday...
hate Tuesday the most..
cause i dont like the timetable..
my class on Tuesday are 11-12pm , 4-6pm..
in the middle.. there are 4hours of break..

even though today is the first tutorial class..
we had been discussing the assignments...
i still remember the last two semester..
the first 3 weeks are for relaxing..
but now..
there is no more time for me to relax already..

we need to have our examinations in week 3 or week 4...
and pass up our assignments in week 5..
everything is so rushing..
pressure pressure pressure...

in addition..
the lecture class is really really boring..
even though i pay full attention on it..
but still i yawn for a few times and some of them started to take their evening nap..
and i caught my friend playing with his phone during the lecture class

*Phoon Nam With His Handphone During Lecture Class*
*even my self is on the phone.. if not how to take picture la!*

my aim is just to pass my foundation..
but every1 is putting the hope on me to get a better results instead of just getting a passing mark..
i think i will work hard to get 2A's!

No comments:

Post a Comment