Thursday, March 5, 2009

Satisfied

Satisfied after coming back from swimming
Last monday..
i went to swimming and only can swim for 5mins..
luckily yesterday can swim for whole period..
the water there is damn dirty..
can see those algae on the floor..
dust, mud, everything inside the pool..
Unlucky day to those "new comer" ^^
u paid swimming fees at the wrong day and to the wrong people.

after swimming, my body really tired...
planned to get some rest.. but left 4 dead attracts me to go cc..
after some persuasion from DeLon, we went there at 10.30
and came back around 1...
reached home and sleep around 1.30am..

dear,
i know you worry about me..
but i am fine..
dun need to worry..
i promise you..
every time u need me..
i will be there for you okay?
no matter when and where..
every single things i promised you..
i will try my best to fulfill it..
& i will trust you, trust my self
and trust our relationship..
i love you dear..

No comments:

Post a Comment