Sunday, March 29, 2009

Another New Utarian

There will be a new utarian from my family soon..
she havent join for now but she registered..
she is TeenHao's Sis... Wei Shan..

their parents came to Kampar today..
i slept at 6am yesterday...
i should be sleeping earlier than that..
just the game make me pek chek..
makes me start another game after one another..
slept at 6 and just around 12.20pm..
my cousin knock my door and wake me up..
and told me their parents will reach in 30 minutes time..
gotta wake up.. get ready and straight to lunch..

ate my lunch at Kam Ling..
couldnt finish all the food cause they ordered too much..
8 people including me..
me , my cousin, my cousin sister, uncle, auntie, and 3 more of the parents' friend..
their son will be studying in Utar too..

after that... we went straight to Utar to register for my cousin..
about 4pm..i went home..
get some rest and spent some time with Japanese Drama..
"My Boss My Hero"

we had our dinner in Tanjung Tualang..
we ate Fish, Prawns, Sotong, Oyster,
and the bill was Rm241 if not mistaken..
about Rm30 per person..
*We ate few of their friends*
*sorry*

went home and start my movie marathon and
at the same time, i Support Earth Hour~
ntg much to do..
Game & movies..
till now..
its time for me to sleep
^^


No comments:

Post a Comment