Saturday, March 21, 2009

L4D Again..

again...
we, consists of Myself... Delon, Deyang, And my cousin Hao
went to Sky Online Kampar around 10:15pm..
i think the last time we went there is about 1 week ago...
and after that time..
all of a sudden, DeYang's Gf wouldnt let him go to cc..
lol.. he is afraid of his gf..
just because of his gf went back to Bidor..
he was a small bird getting out of the bird's cage for a few days..
can fly around and get his freedom,
temporary freedom..
only until his gf is away from him..
FIY.. his gf is Wei Thing
hahaha evil me :D

after a 6-hours in CC yesterday.. i didnt planned to go again today..
instead, i juz planned to stay at home and start my movie marathon again..
but... my fren just get himself out of the bird's cage..
gotta say ON.. if not we are lack of 1..
cause Left 4 Dead need a team of 4 people..
and i even planned not to go for dinner..
just wait for my cousin to tapao for me..

around 7:30pm..
my cousin phoned me..
and this is what he say
" The whole world, the whole westlake is going for dinner together "
then i was... must give face to them..
so i asked them to give me 5minutes..
i quickly get ready and went outside my house...
every1 is there...
at first it is really the whole group..
of 14 people..
but in the end.. only 8 ppl...
me, desmond, delon, deyang, dennis, chiang, ah si, and jim

we ate Claypot Chicken Rice..
it was quite nice..
but still..
couldnt went to dinner with mei yee and jy..
haha .. next time then...

No comments:

Post a Comment