Saturday, March 28, 2009

Exam pressure no more..

Finished my exam..
say seriously
finance is quite easy...
as Ms. Kameles said..
she told us it is really easy..
dont have annuity also..

planned to change my room arrangement pattern for quite a long time
finally got the time to do so..
it is nt i dun wan to change during other days..
just that the normal days i must not make my self tired and be ready for my exam..

reached home around 6.10pm today..
and start to arrange my furniture in a different way..
quite comfortable this way..
i like this arrangement more than the previous one..

*My Room's Previous Arrangement*
*My Room's New Arrangement*
*View from A*
*View From B*

My Room is nt that tidy as you think..
did some cleaning b4 i took this picture :X

today didnt go out for dinner with my friend because i am cleaning up my room..
dont feel like going out with my dirty look..
so, me and my cousin just called delivery and again from 4 Eyes Guy..
ordered fried rice + rice + egg..

*I wonder how i can finish this fried rice*

nothing much to post..
this weekend will b a boring weekend..
except for the 1hour of earth hour..
lets join earth hour!!
http://lifeofsiak.blogspot.com/2009/03/support-earth-hour.html

mayb i will continue my old plan of my movie marathon!
juz get some drama and movies from my housemate..
11.9GB of movies.. can last for 2days ??
lets see..

No comments:

Post a Comment