Saturday, March 7, 2009

New Background Image

its been 2 days since the last time i post..
ntg much to post as the life here is kinda boring..
ntg much to talk about..

yesterday night,
spent some of the time searching for a nice templates..
from the website called Pyzam,
instead of changing the whole templates,
i just changed the background image that i get from the website..
and a lil makeover in the font color.

Another changes in my blog is that my blog title had changed..
for those who linked me using the old title, "AhSiak's Life"
pls change it to "Love Is Our True Destiny"
thx..

Just finished my lunch,
and my friends are talking about trip to Genting Highlands..
but i dont think i can bring my gf along as my semester break and her school holiday is not at the same period of time ...
my semester break is in the middle of May till the end of May..
and dear's is the second last day of May Till 14th of June..

haih.....
when only we have the chance to go for holidays..?
some time for us to be together...
to get ourselves out of the busy life schooling..

its ok dear...
its nt your fault u couldnt make it
it is because my sem break and your school holiday is nt at the same period of time..
i dont want you to feel bad about it..
i love you

No comments:

Post a Comment