Wednesday, March 18, 2009

HOT HOT HOT!!!!

well..
its not who i am saying hot..
it is the weather...
the weather in Kampar is getting weird!

its either very hot or very cold..
heavy rain or no rain at all..
it has been raining heavily for few days..
and now it is time for the the sun be back in action..

5.30pm in the evening..
i went to futsal nearby my house..
the sun around 5.30pm is still very hot..
even just few minutes under the hot sun..
the sun light is as strong as those in 4pm..
and even 7.30pm..
it is still very bright..
and even 8pm..
i still can see sunlight...

the world is changing...
weather in Kampar is getting weird...
more and more and more people are getting sick...
even my self is sick..
sore throat & cough..
take good care of your self..
and drink more water if possible..

and i had a bad news for my housemate..
about the modem..
i asked the office today..
and it has been proven spoilt..
and i dont know why in Westlake,
a lot modem had been strucked by lightnings..
including mine..
so, around dinner time..
i went to buy a 20-meters-long LAN cable..

now i can online in my room..
connecting my laptop straight to downstairs' router..
this is the advantage of long cable ^^

dear..
no matter what..
take care of your self..
i dont wan you to pain already..
i dont wan you to suffer..
everytime you pain..
u make me worry like mad..
until u tell me you are ok...
then only i will feel better
try to take care of your self..
if you still pain..
must tell me..
i know you will try your best to make me dont worry
but.. i dont care..
i wan to know also..
if still got pain must go check up ar..
i duwan dear pain already...
i love you..
i just want to let u know..
i will be there when u need me..
drink more water ar..
now de weather quite weird..
muacks..
and try to rest more...

No comments:

Post a Comment