Monday, March 2, 2009

First Day of Semester 3

wake up quite early today..
as today is the first day of my new semester
time really flies..
i still remember the days i was in national service..
and just after 10days of release from national service..
i came to UTAR kampar, May 2008

Today, it is already 2nd day of March..
in just a blink of an eye.. i am here again..
Foundation In Arts..
Year 1 Sem 3
2009
TA 9

went to uni in the afternoon after the whole morning of starving..
ate fried rice and curry chicken..
and straight to my lecture hall..
this sem's lecture classes are all in DDK 2, 3 and 4..
it is much smaller compared to DDK 1..

had my first lecture, Cost Accounting...
after the first day of lecture class...
i knew that this sem will be a tough one..
after 2hours of lecturing..
i only get to know the rough idea of Cost Accounting..
i will try to get 2 A's this sem! Jia You!

reached home after class and get ready for my swimming..
the sky was kinda cloudy but i insisted to go..
changed into my swimming set and started swimming as the sky is getting darker and darker every minute..
after a while of warming up.. we started swimming..
the funny part is that..
just after 2-3 meters of swimming, my cousin panicked..
i bet he drank a lot of water..
with a little help from me and ah wai..
we managed to push him aside..

To my little cousin :
i know you will prove it to me that you can swim..
but b4 that... please train more before proving it to me xD
keep up the good work

swim just not more than 10 minutes..
the sky is very dark..
and after i heard thunder..
my cousin and i get out of the pool..
just after few seconds..
we saw lightnings starting to bolt the area around Kampar..
sitting there for about 10minutes.. and it started raining cats and dogs..
we had our clothes back on and we went home..

reached home around 6 and faster close the window.. but it is almost too late..
half of the floor is already flooded to water..
thx to Shu Seng for your help even though u don't sleep here
*Shu Seng with the mop & Ron with the short pants*

what an unlucky first day of semester 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment