Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My Modem Is Back!! & *Cartoons*

woke up around 9:30am..
sms my dear..
then i sleep back..
until 10.25am,
my dear phoned me to wake me up..
but i was to tired to move..
so i just decided to skip the early morning class..
and continue my sleeping..
till 12.40pm..

didn't do anything till 1.20pm..
took my bath and send my laundry..
then went to the office to ask for modem..
finally..
after about a week of suffering because of no modem..
(i can online through my 20meter-lan-cable connecting another modem downstairs,
but the line is super slow)
now..
with this new modem..
i can play game with it..
the line was so damn fast!!
quite satisfied with the new modem..

and these are the few cartoons i would like to share with u..






^^ Have a nice day everyone...




*Some1's birthday is coming tomorrow*

No comments:

Post a Comment