Monday, March 16, 2009

A Cloudy Sunday..

dont know why i dont have the mood to post yesterday..
just dont feel like posting..
so.. today i wake up earlier to post this blog..

yesterday's weather is kinda cloudy..
makes me tired and sleepy..
but i still managed to go for lunch with my friends..
my legs are painful..
maybe it is because of too long of sitting and lying down..
the day before..
i spent 11 hours on the bed.. except the 10mins i went for dinner..

so.. the next day i wake up...
my legs are tired and painful..
and my body are uncomfortable..

the next half of day.. i just spent my time again in movie marathon..
but this time i got stop in the middle of the marathon..

my assignments..
i didnt finish it yet..
but i will finish it by today (16/3)
jia you jia you!!
Siak! you can do it!!

pei-jia...
i know you are going to japan tmr..
i wish you all the best there...
i will surely miss you..

No comments:

Post a Comment