Monday, March 16, 2009

Modem Burst

the day was just normal until my class ended..
we went to the entrance of heritage hall because our class is having a class photo taking session..
we wore white t-shirt and jeans as for our bottom..
we took this class photo is to increase the funds of the Phototaking club society..
(the pictures will be uploaded when i get it from them)

reach home around 4.30pm..
i planned to go futsal but the weather is cloudy..
and it started raining at 5.30pm..
the heavy rain followed by lightnings and thunders attacked my house..
while i was standing by the window..
i saw a bright lightning strike down the earth..
follow by a loud bang frm the thunder and my house are completely out of electricity..
i quickly pull out the internet wire and the power supply of my laptop..
just incase if my laptop will be strike by the lightning..

while watching "Scary Movie" with the temporary power supply from the battery..
i can see another lightning striking the earth..
and again followed by another loud thunder..
i can see my housemate outside of my room..
checking out the modem..

all we know is that the telephone line is already unplugged by me..
but after the 2nd thunder..
i can see the line is already plugged in..
and that ends the life of the modem..
haih..
cannot on9 using my modem..
i only can on9 through my cousin's computer..
he shared internet for me to use..
thx noob..

to the person who plugged in the line..
i wont do anything..
just let it be..
he is really damn stupid!
haih..
i think until i will going to use my cousin's internet until my modem is back..


dear,
dont worry me that much..
i already finish my assignment..
all my lazy worms are leaving my body..
except the few that really lazy and dont want to leave my body..
this is why i am still that lazy =p
i know it is not possible for u to not worry me..
this is same to me..
i couldnt stop worrying you..
the time i can really stop worrying is that,
the time i am beside you..
hugging you in my arms..
and never let you go..
i love you dear..
take care..

No comments:

Post a Comment