Sunday, March 15, 2009

Drama Marathon

lol.. wake up almost 11..
not feeling well..
so i decided not to go uni today..
i'm nt there but my spirit is there..

then delon find to go and eat..
at first i called my cousin to tapao..
then delon told me that my cousin is coming back to fetch me..
so i go and get ready and about 5mins,
he fetch me to eat lunch..
then went to cc for awhile..
came home around 2.30pm..

dont have the mood to do my assignment..
so i leave it for tomorrow..
just didnt do any thing much today..
from 2.30 onwards..
i watch HK drama until 5pm..
den take a nap till 7
and continue my movies until about 5mins b4 i started to write this post
use about 10hours in movies..
haha..
its been quite along time since i last time i spent my time with movies..

i even set up my lap top on the chair and my pillow on my bed..
lol.. off the lights and watch like what i am in the cinema
its quite fun but tiring..

and this part is for (- -")
i know you worried about jie yin..
but, i will try my best to be with her..
to be the best for her..
be there when she needs me..
thx for your supporting on my blog and her's
nice to meet you btw.. ^^

5 comments:

  1. u r welcome. thx for u, that u will b the best for her. but anythings that i feel wrong, i will say out my opinion also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay sure..
    u're welcome to do so..
    but dont change your name so that i will know who u r
    k?

    ReplyDelete
  3. duno. i would like to come out with all sorts of name wan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. but dun wori. when i come out with different name again. jie yin sure know who i am wan.

    ReplyDelete
  5. okie lur..
    then i will ask my lao po if i dont know who is the new name lu..
    ^^

    ReplyDelete