Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Thx Dear~ I Finally Got It..

Yeah!!
Finally get my first gym equipment..
thx dear for getting it for me..
although the day b4 i came back to kampar,
i wanted to get it..
but at last i didnt..

when i reach kampar..
i didnt put much hope on getting it..
mayb next time when i am going back to kuantan only get it..

dear,
i really appreciate what you did for me..
you told me it was just a photo frame for me..
but after i open the bag that you gave it to me..
i saw another thing coming together with the photo frame..
it was NordicTrack Push Up Stands~
you planned very well..
you told me you ask me questions to make sure
that i dont have time to go and buy it for my self..
you even told me, just because u want to get it..
you went to Ecm for many times..
thx for everything dear..

*NordicTrack Push-Up Stands*
*My First Gym Equipment*
*Muscle that will be built by Push-ups*

*My Second Photo Frame*

Love you dear..

These few days keep on gaming and movies..
dont even have time for my studies..
i think tonight there is going to be a match again..

Today's class is 10-12pm..
the only class for today..
took picture of a van..
the mirror on the side mirror is missing..
and the owner put a motorcycle's side mirror as substitute..

*Cool huh?*

i wonder if he can see..
the mirror is so small...


dear,
sorry..
these few days..
i didnt pei dear as much as any other days..
maybe it is because of all my time
are spent on playing games..
i dont know if tonight will have match again or not..
i will try to go home earlier..
i dont wan you heart pain because i dont have enough rest..
i will get rest when i am tired..
dun worry..
i wont make my self sick..
i love you dear..
thx for the push-up bars and photo frame..
i love you..
thx for everything you do for me..

No comments:

Post a Comment