Sunday, February 15, 2009

A Wonderful Day

I m going to blog a lot today cause today is one of the happiest day in my life..
my plans all work out successfully
b4 i sleep, i sms-ed my cousin, Hao to wake me up at 9am onwards...
but dont know y he woke me up at 8:30am..
haha.. maybe he is too anxious for Valentine..
My fren, De Lon, my cousin and i went to go yam cha b4 getting something for dear..

As usual, our friend( you know who ) , was never punctual
he told me to be ready at 10am..
and he fetch me at 10:24am..
not really late.. just about 24mins later
went to flower shop to get the flower 4 dear

nice ma dear ??
thx god u love it so much



my plan is to go for a movie.. as usual ..
and act like a normal date..
just act like no surprise..
watch the movie called "look for a star"
it was ok.. and the ending is a happy one..

i went home with dear cause i told her that i wan to change to long pants..
b4 tat, i already hide my flower somewhere in my house..
when we reached my house, we went to my room so that she can use the laptop
while i can get ready with the flower..
i went down to get the flower and bring it to my room...
and another coincidence, she did not look back when i open the door..
so i have some extra time to get my self ready up and take a deep breath..
and i gave it to her..
her look was so surprised...

after that, it was our *secret*

around 8, we went to ECM for dinner..
could not find a place for dinner..
so we went to pizza hut..

these is what we ate..
we managed to finish all except one pizza


haha..
one funny thing about pizza hut is that
everything finish

at 9.20pm, the officer told one of the worker to stop letting people in if they want to eat pizza
they only can order appetizer..
there are no more pizza left
there is no more box for use to take away our pizza,
so we used plastic bag as substitute
after i paid the bill, i noticed that the balance of my money are 5cent missing..
and the worker said to me "sorry, five cent habis "
it was like stock clearing for pizza hut.

Overall
it was a nice and wonderful day..
because this is the first time i celebrate valentine with my beloved one..
i love you, Jie Yin

Dear & Her Flowers





The reasons that i give u 11 roses is because the meaning are
"
You are my treasured one; the one I love most in my life"

Dear, I will love you until the last one dies...


No comments:

Post a Comment