Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The Last Day Of Exam

Yesterday was the last day of exam.. from 7pm until 3pm...
i dont even have the time to get into my blog and start blogging..

yesterday's life was so tiring..
i wake up at 10am after my alarm waked me up..
then i set the alarm to 11:30 and send a message to dear to tell her tat i am awake.
after that.. i continue to sleep until 11:30
take my bath and start studying..
mayb i am too tired, i couldn't remember anything from the notes..

at 1pm.. i went to the uni.. as usual.. the canteen is pack with people..
so, we stick to the old plan.. which is... eating bread~

after exam.. we went for our lunch and reach home around 5..
setting up my blog and write for my first post already took me about 2hours..

finish my dinner and went up to study..
the plan is to teach my friend maths..
but after some time of leaving maths alone..
i do not know how to do..
thx Dennis for helping me..

*sorry delon, nam.. i forget alot and ytd.. i really really really tired...sorry*





dear... dun worry la.. tmr u can c me already..
i will rest more
eat more
sleep more
and play more...
how oso i will keep a good health of mine to bak kuantan to see u
TMR!! one day only.. wait for me oo
love u dear

No comments:

Post a Comment