Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Again And Again And Again...

i had just repeated my life again..
its quite the same as yesterday..
just at night i did not go out.. and i stayed at home..

woke up at 12:30 in the afternoon
went down to eat my lunch..
the noodles my mummy ta pao really really small packet
i finished it in 3mins time =.=

went to fetch bro back from school at 2:30pm..

and again.. i went to dear's house..
just sit there and chit chatting..
i feel like wasting ur time lek.. cause i find u every afternoon..
makes u cannot study also..
u need to find some time to be with me..
thx for the time dear...
i miss u ..

went home around 5....
watch tv, waste time, eat some biscuits...
and around 6+ , i exercise at home..
did not exercise alot.. just simple exercise

ate my dinner with my family..
8pm watch tv until 11pm..( din go out then watch tv at home.. still wasting time )
long time never eat supper d.. so, i ate korean mee..
quite full now.. cause it is 1 and half size bigger than normal maggi mee...

juz another time wasting day...again..
its time for me to go already..
gotta get some rest
nitex
dear ar...
that thing is for u mar..
i cannot say yes or no for u..
u need to decide it ur self..
cause the thing is really for u..
intended for u..
nt me..
so.. i will support ur decision okiex??
dun worry bout me..
i will b fine..
i love u dear..



No comments:

Post a Comment