Thursday, February 26, 2009

RESULTS RESULTS RESULTS!!!

woke up quite late today..
just feel like sleeping...
wanna be like a pig today
sit for awhile in front of the tv..
then my cousin called me... ask me to check for my results...
RESULTS!??!
omg... never been worried from the days i finished my exam
until just now...
around 1pm..

from the time i switch on my laptop.. until i log in to the utar website..
slowly scroll down the webpage..

the results was.. actually quite disappointing yet reliving at the same time..
i dont know why i will feel like this..
my aim for foundation is just to pass it with a good CPGA..

the whole sem 2, i have been wasting my time..
did not study until the last day of my exams..
assignment didnt do nicely..
sorry my group members..
i will work harder in sem 3..

sem 1, i get results which are good for me.. but for my parents, it is surely not acceptable..
sem 2, the results are worst than the results of sem 1..

happy for passing all the subjects, disappointed for not satisfying my parents..

wish everyone of you,
good luck for in your studies..
and get ready for your coming semester..


dear,
i will work harder in the coming semester..
you must jia you oso oo..
muacks.. love you dear...
happy 2 months anniversary yesterday..

No comments:

Post a Comment