Friday, February 20, 2009

~Pants on fire~

again in the middle of the night..
haha.. 4am this time..
sorry o dear.. =p
makes my pants on fire again =p
burning hot now..

kinda happy.. just back from cc... met my old friends, yik fong, nelson, kah woon, hai jing
have a match of dota with them..
won it =D

woke up at 1+ after the alarm of my phone wake me up..
i still able to snooze the alarm and continue sleeping for another 10mins
too tired already

at first, it is my responsibility to fetch my bro to hospital for his check up..
but my elder bro offered to fetch..
so, i have extra time for dear dear

went to fetch her at 3:30pm..
went to McDonald..
it is first time for me to order through the screen while talking to the officer in charged
*outdated siak*
then straight to ryan, dear's tuition place..

happy to see dear everyday.. since the day i come back...
i think only 1 or 2 days that we did not see each other..

then went home..
sorry dear, today didnt spent more time with you..
after yam cha, normal plan is to go home..
but my friend planned to go cc.. so we went there
1 game after another..
until the last one ended at 3:45am
then went home...
gotta sleep lur.. 4:10am already..
nitexx


dear..i sleep early or late...
the time for me to wake up is after 12...even though i sleep at 4..
i wake up at 12..
that means i have enough sleep for that day.. cause
average sleep time needed by people is 8hours..
:)
i know it is for my own good..
but dont worry that much..
i will take good care of my self de
i sure dont wan dear to worry me all the time
take k dear, i will take k of my self
i love you..
^^


No comments:

Post a Comment