Thursday, February 19, 2009

No More Time Wasting

i think yesterday's life wont be that time wasting gua..
cause i did something memorable today.. :)
at least for me and dear

wake up again at 12:30pm..
after mummy wake me up when she back from lunch
she tapao economy rice today..
it is quite nice and got my favorite food ma.. Egg~
its quite a lot cause i think mummy add rice for us gua..
don't know y today my bro offered him self to fetch my younger bro..
so, i have some time to get my self ready up..
to go to mummy's office to get car and car keys..
and straight to dear's house right after i get my mummy's car

reach dear's house just minutes after she reached home from school..
saw leong and chien there..
after they left, dear go and bath..
about 3:30pm, we find chien for yam cha..

dear : chien, u find place 4 yam cha ar ...
chien : ok!!

when we reached outside her house..
and when we asked her where we wanna go for yam cha..
she asked us back...

then we planned to go seng kong..
ate quite a lot..
just felt hungry mar...
(pictures will be updated next time after i get the pictures from dear)

after fetching chien home, me and dear went back to her house..
we chit chat for awhile, then go and make my hair straight ..
just a temporary one, using her hair straightener..
never play b4 ma.. just play for fun lu..

went down and play piano for awhile..
learn some part of a song..
but i still duno how 2 play..
the hand so "keras".. duno how 2 move 1 =.='
sorry ar dear.. not i duwan to learn.. it is just hard for me ..



Btw dear..
i'm happy that in the afternoon u have some time for me..
it is just that, we need to appreciate what we have..
cause the time really moves very fast..
i came back last Saturday, and today is already Thursday..
next week, i will be back in Kampar,
i think by that time, i wont be that free to come back to Kuantan..
i will try my best to get some free time to
come back to Kuantan during weekend ba..
i love you too dear..
miss your touch, your hugs, kisses.. everything
i just miss you..

sorry again.. promise to sleep early, but i didn't
just don't know y i dun wan to sleep..
just feel like,
after i sleep, the time is wasted..
i hope that the time we spent together,
will be our memories..
I LOVE YOU DEAR..


No comments:

Post a Comment