Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Be With You

Thinking alone in the middle of the night again..
and i realized again..
i need you by my side everyday..
a day without you already makes me suffering
think for about an hour...
lying down on the comfy bed doesnt make me asleep..

dear,
few more days,
i will be back in kampar,
that time,
i couldnt be at ur side everyday..
u must be careful with everything u do ar.
i'm nt there to protect u..
all i can do is just be with you when u need me..
to talk with you when u need some1 to talk to,
to chat with you when u have ntg to do..
take care my dear..
its already wednesday..
2 and half hours, it will be thursday..
i dont know when i will be going back to kampar..
its either saturday or sunday...
either of them, it is still few days b4 i'm leaving here again,
i can be with you anytime you need me..
i love you,
Jie Yin. .



No comments:

Post a Comment