Sunday, February 22, 2009

Yesterday's Life

Wake up at 11+++
get ready to go out cause dear plan to go out for lunch together..
wait for dear to be home as she went to stadium for Sports Day..
fetch dear at around 1:30pm..

again.. after few minutes in the car thinking where to have our lunch..
we went to Seng Kong again..
hahaha..
ate the mee again.. and this time instead of donut..
i ate big pao..
*My Dai Pao*
*Dear's wu kok and egg tart*
went back to my house after lunch
watched tv, chat and on9...
until the time reaches 4+
i saw Bernice on9..
then dear asked her to change plan to climb Pelindung instead of jogging..
then she agreed..

i went to fetch her at 4:50pm
then fetch dear back home to change clothes..

Bernice has an idea,
instead of becoming our spot light,
she invited her friend to go together with us..
quite a long time since i climbed pelindung..
i think more than a year already..

when we reached the top,
went to a place where my friend brought me there last time
the place where we can see the Kuantan town..
took some pictures there
*Me & Bern in the car while waiting for dear*
*Me & Dear at the top of Pelindung**Looks like Heaven*

after that, we rushed down, cause i am already late for the dinner
somemore need to fetch they all home..
went home, bath and straight to Kam Mun Lao,
my mummy told me to get ready at 7:30 and at 7:15, we already going to the restaurant..
i dont know y we need to rush there

didnt plan to go out that night..
but my bro's friend phoned me and call me to go cc..
i said ok..
although i m tired, but still manage to play few rounds

went to mcdonald until 5+
straight sleep after reached home..

No comments:

Post a Comment