Monday, February 16, 2009

A Tiring Sunday

not going to blog much today.. its 2:15am now..

woke up at almost 1pm..
ate my nasi lemak that my mummy tapao 4 me..
didn't do anything for the whole day..
just help my daddy to keep the lantern outside my house..

i dont know y suddenly have the urge to exercise..
its been a long time since the previous time i exercise..
kinda tired today..

went to dinner at my grandparents house
ate my favorite food cooked by my grandparents

after that, me and my bro went to cybercafe..
just came back at 2am..
wasting the whole day doing nothing again..
tomorrow must get something to do already..

its time for me to sleep already..
nitex

2 comments:

  1. really waste a lot of time la!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol.. sometimes life is boring de ma...
    waste time is quite normal de lor..
    for ppl like me.. waste time is normal lo..

    ReplyDelete