Thursday, February 12, 2009

~ Time Wasting~

Its quite late at night.. 2:30am right now..
and i am still here blogging...

I'm wasting the whole day of time.. wake up at almost noon...
sat up and switched on my laptop..
waste some of my time getting Left 4 Dead Ready up...

left 4 dead is a nice game.. but i don't know y after like 10 zombies attacked me..
it closes automatically..
my house mate told me that it is because of my computer graphic or something..
i haven't change the graphic quality and try it again..

after my lunch, i went to old town of Kampar to get some biscuits...
as a souvenir for my families

watching movie from 2+ until late at 7..
watched Wanted.. its a good movie.. but kind of not logical..

again, i was wasting my time playing games with house mate..
waste of time..

Its Easy To Waste Time, And Its Hard To Seize Time
Get this quotation from MC

i think tat is all for now.. cause i start to headache already..
nitex



The Moral I Had Learn Today
~ Be thankful for what you have. Be creative. Be innovative. Think differently and positively ~




Each Day That Passes.. I'm A Day Closer To You~

dear...about 15hours more.. i can see u already
i cant wait to see u ..
i miss u dear..
must take good care of ur self oh...
dun get sick yea.. drink more water
as i promised ..
leong tiam, ngai he soi mok.. =p
leong tiam giu actually


No comments:

Post a Comment