Friday, February 27, 2009

Stressful life

Stress..
havent been stressing since i finish my examination and till the day i get my results
today, i felt stressful for my dear..
she have to do practical thing about 13 systems of the rat,
preparing presentation for bio things..
all i can do is just be at her side..
hug her when she needs me..

this afternoon, i went to fetch her frm school..
ate lunch with her and her ji mui..
when we went back to her house, i see her and leong non stop searching for information about the bio presentation..
i could not help her as i dropped my bio even when i am in form 4..
all i can do is just help her search for information in the internet..
just feel bad that i couldnt help her..

good luck in your presentation tomorrow..
every time you need me,
i will try to be with you..
take care my dear,
dun always be stressful for simple things..
try to relax your self..
find things to do that will make your self more relax
i love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment