Wednesday, April 8, 2009

UNLUCKY!!!!!!!!!

I'm Back in Kampar and straight i got a high fever..
sorry to all readers..
i couldnt even update my blog
i couldnt even sit up because i am too sick..
reach Kampar around evening and started to sick about midnight..
dont worry..
i ate medicine..
and i already consult the doctors..
and now... it is getting worst..
after my fever had cured..
all my hope of getting cured is now gone..
i only realised that this is just the beginning of the sickness..

it started to grow red rashes..
all over the palm.. wrist.. legs..
i dont know if my buttock got it too..
from all the information i get...
i am suspecting my self of getting HFMD..
which is Hand, Food and Mouth Disease..

its very unlucky..
although adults usually wont get this sickness due to the antibody..
but i think this time.. the virus got me..

these are the symptoms..
HFMD begins with a mild fever, poor appetite, malaise ("feeling sick"), and frequently a sore throat. One or 2 days after the fever begins, painful sores develop in the mouth. They begin as small red spots that blister and then often become ulcers. They are usually located on the tongue, gums, and inside of the cheeks. The skin rash develops over 1 to 2 days with flat or raised red spots, some with blisters on the palms of the hand and the soles of the feet. A person with HFMD may have only the rash or the mouth ulcers.

haih..
i think i couldnt be to university for a period of time..
i will study at home..
pray for me to be well soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment