Saturday, April 4, 2009

Its the time to back to Kampar..

now its already Saturday night...
tmr afternoon around 12pm..
i will be heading back to Kampar again..
i will be back in 3 weeks time..
during the study week for my exam..
dont know yet..
still planning for it..
that means my sem 3 is going to end soon too..
within a few weeks time..
i will finish my foundation course and start my degree later in june..
every thing moves very fast
including the time..

dear...
i know i just came back for a few days..
and it is not enough for both of us.
but at least it is better than nothing...
yes.. i came back just for u..
but lucky for me i get a new phone..

i know you r sick now...
headache and body pain..
i couldnt do any thing...
i wish that you could see doctor and check up..
i love you dear..
i dont wan you to be sick..
yesterday's 100th day.. i didnt post up in the blog
happy 100th day anniversary dear..
our days of being together..
already reach the beginning of 3 letter words..


i packed my things already
wait the time for me to sleep
and i will be back to Kampar~
wuwuuwuu
dear..
you have already waited me for so long..
this time for another 3 weeks...
same like the previous semester
which i will be back about 3weeks time..
about 20days!!
20!
19
18
17
16
15
14
13
12
11
10
9
8
7
6
5
4
3
2
1
0 ( dear can c me ady )
^^ very fast only
muacks..
take k..
i love you..

No comments:

Post a Comment