Saturday, April 18, 2009

Another BBQ~~

another BBQ~
but not today..
its yesterday..
yesterday dont have time to blog cause right after bbq..
my friends and i went on9 to find dota friendly match..

Yesterday's BBQ intention is to celebrate Dennis' farewell..
cause he is leaving Kampar to continue his studies..
he need to go Setapak to continue his Degree studies..

Yesterday's BBQ is much better than the previous one :)
it is nt fully bbq..
there are bread..
gardenia bread..
i dont know why..
burger's meat ??
ham.. potatoes..

everything is ok..
but why bread and burger meat !?
i still dont get it..
i dont really eat much yesterday..
my throat is nt feeling well
and that is the 2nd bbq..
inhaled too much smoke i guess..

These are the pictures for that night..
*Foods for that night.. dont ask me y there are bread there*

*Chicken Wings.. as usual*
*Jim & Teik starting up the fire*
*Their hand are moving too fast*
*And this is my dai lou~*
*other people are trying to start up the fire,
he is stealing water*

After Bbq..
about 10.30pm..
i went home..
i dont feel good
cause i smell bad after getting into the smoke,
butter, honey all added up together on the surface of my face and body..
went home and take a good clean bath..
relax for awhile..
and my friend, 1on1pro his nick.., sms me to call me play Dota..
of course..
as a group..
we play together..
play till about 4.00am..
and find dear for awhile..
and sleep~

No comments:

Post a Comment