Thursday, April 9, 2009

Finally Healthy as Usual.. (i hope)

lol.. just came back from KKK~
Klinik Kesihatan Kampar..

wake up around 10:30am after getting a phone call from Kai Yee..
she said that Yeow had red spots on his body..
they are going to Hospital to check up..
see if i wanted to follow them or not..
so i quickly get my self ready up.. and we headed to Hospital Kampar..

and one man working in Hospital kampar told me that i need to go KKK
if i wanted to see doctor..
after sending Kai Yee to University, and fetch Ah Chun,
we headed back to Hospital Kampar..
drop Yeow and went to KKK..
after waited for 30minutes..
it reaches my turn and after 3minutes of check up..
KKK is closed for lunch time..

*KKK's lunch Time*
*Fast and Efficient*
*1Pm Lunch time, Picture taken at 1.08Pm*

i need to wait for about an hour for KKK to be open again...
wait and wait and wait...
1.45pm.. the door opens...
and still WAIT!!
wait after wait and wait and wait and wait...

i asked many nurses that passed by me..
i ask them what am i waiting..
they say "tunggu missy, dia belum sampai"
i had been waiting for 45mins..
and guess what ??
she is in the room behind the counter..
she took some of my blood for blood test..
and send it to check up..

after showing it to the doctor..
he said something bout virus..
but i dont know what virus..
he called me to get more rest and drink more water..
and "come again tomorrow"
to take the medicine..

omg..
i need to go there again..
with yeow..
he will go there also..
haih.. wasting my time...
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hope i will be well soon..
my whole body are now growing red spots..
please help me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment