Saturday, April 18, 2009

Start of Study Week!

Study WEEK!!!!!!!!!!
i'm so happy..
stucked in this town..
couldnt go anywhere..
the previous study weeks for the previous semesters,
i went back to kuantan..
cause there are a week break and the previous sem..
study weeks are during CNY..
unlucky for me..
people celebrate CNY..
i study for examinations..

today is the beginning of the very boring study week..
guess what i did ??

STUDY~~?
of course dont have..

i spent my time playing games for almost the whole day..
play play play until i am tired..
i go and sleep..
7.30pm sleep till 10.30pm..
didnt eat dinner..
my cousin got tapao for me..
but i couldnt finish it..
just finish a few bite of the chicken meat..

dont have the mood to eat..
now waiting for my friends to go yam cha..
then i can call them tapao for me..

now.. the time is about 11pm..
and i dont know what am i going to do later..

this is the time for my exam...

29/04/2009 FBAM1013 INTRODUCTION TO COST ACCOUNTING, Wednesday
and
05/05/2009 FBFF1013 FUNDAMENTALS OF FINANCE, Tuesday
both 2pm..

this shows i still got a lot of time to study..
i am so boring..
any1 got plans ??

1 comment: