Monday, May 4, 2009

Today will be a busy day for me

Tmr i will be having my 2nd paper of examination for the 3rd semester
and that will be the last paper for my foundation..
that is FINANCE!

compared to cost accounting..
i feel that finance is harder than cost accounting..
12 topics to go and i had only started until 4..
today will be a busy day for me ..
that is a sure
will be studying till midnight hoping that i will pass in that paper too
pass in flying colours of course..
good luck to every1 who are taking this paper tmr together with me..
good luck to my self~

I Will be going back to kuantan!! YEAH!!! Right after exam =p
exam till 4pm..
i going back at 9pm lar..
reach at kuantan about midnight 2.30-4am lar..
haha
yeah yeah yeah..
see u guys soon!~
tata

~study mood On~

No comments:

Post a Comment