Saturday, May 16, 2009

okay.. i'm back!~

dont even have the mood to blog these days..
dont feel like doing so ..
dont have free time..
now i do have some time..
soon went back to college already..
so we dont go out at night that much anymore..

these days, i always spend my time with my darling..
haha..its real..
quite happy because i can spend all my time with my darling..
darling is not afraid to coming to my house already..
cause it is used to it..
^^

yesterday spent most of the time at home...
because me and darling dont feel like going out after dinner..
watch tv and play with the laptop..
feel quite fun and happy too..
didnt tried watching tv with darling for a long period of time before..
about 11.30pm, we fetch bern after asking her mum's permission..
fetch her to Tc's drive thru and straight went to darling's house..
because of wei's semi-melt ice cream..
haha...
bern : you're welcome =p

today we planned to go megamall.. or Ecm..
so.. we flipped a coin to help us decide..
the result shows megamall..
but we went to ecm because i wan to take picture with the photo machine
haha
went there and tried baskin robins..
the icecream is very nice..
but even a scoop..
it takes me very long to finish it..
went to get some foolscap papers...
after that, we tried the food in the food court in ECM..
dont feel nice..
the ABC there is not nice as the one near nirwana...
we went back to my house and wait for the time to pass
around 8.30pm..
we finally tried our first western meal..
in east grill..
then fetch darling home..
now i am at home doing nothing..
currently paying attention to facebook's poker..
add me in facebook ya...

~ siak_kor@hotmail.com ~

No comments:

Post a Comment